Saturday 13 October 2012

Hello, Again.

Whew, it's been a while. I have dressed prettily since I last posted, promise! But I've been too busy to take photos, and I honestly haven't dressed up too often. However, my boyfriend dumped me last week, and I've decided to cheer myself up by dressing more cutely from now on. So anyway, here's what I wore to the choir rehearsal before out concert today;








I tried to make the pictures look like purikura! I've never done that before, so I'm pretty happy with them. I had to download a bunch of plug-ins for Paint.NET to do it. I wish I had Photoshop. :(

Outfit breakdown;
JSK: Handmade by me
Blouse: Handmade by me
Bolero: Primark
Socks: EBay
Flower: New Look
Shoes: Shoe Zone
Pearls: My mother's

This outfit is nearly done, now. I just need some white boots. In other news, the concert was awesome. I love the Pomp and Circumstance march. I'd forgotton how fun Last Night of the Proms can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment