Monday 15 October 2012

Boats, Ahoy!

Hello again! Today was my first day at college for a week or so. I'm pretty tired. Here's what I wore today;






Purikura is fun! Not sure what possessed me to do it in lavender, though. Like I said, I'm tired!

Outfit breakdown;
Skirt: Handmade by me
Cutsew: Primark, bows & applique by me

Coat: Store 21
Socks: EBay
Headbow: Handmade by me
Shoes: Shoe Zone


This post would've been up a lot earlier (and I would've done the thingsI meant to do today, like tidy my room and work out what to wear tomorrow), if it wasn't for these exciting things I bought;

Do you like my awesome Bleach poster? It fell off the wall, actually. :( But it has all the lieutenants on it, even Kaien-dono!

False nails! Pretty polish! I could get into this. I've never even seen false nails before (except on people, obviously), let alone applied them. It took me a while to work out how to hold them without the polish sticking to me (stick a roll of masking tape on the inside, as it happens). I tried to do a manicure like the one I did yesterday, but they came out silver instead. Oh, well. I've put them on anyway. I managed to burn a hole in my fabric today, so a little nail polish won't matter now, I don't think. Here's how they look;

I was expecting the glue to be like eyelash glue, but no. Shit was basically epoxy. My hands are stuck together now.

Honestly, I'm not sure. It's probably just my shoddy paint job that's making me iffy (and a couple of the nails don't quite fit because I filed them too much). Perhaps if I do them a solid colour I'll like them more. For now, I'm just getting used to how weird they feel. Typing is taking much longer now, so I'm going to go and watch Downton Abbey. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment