Sunday 14 October 2012

Fun, Fun, Fun

I have nothing glaringly important to do today, so I decided to be lazy and catch up on Red Dwarf and Downton Abbey.


I love me some Downton Abbey. Period dramas and soap operas aren't my thing at all, but this show is awesome. I think it's the hats.

However, in aid of my promise of being cute, I decided to try and do my nails. I used this tutorial from The Beauty Department for a simple French manicure. I've never done one before, and it's been at least two or three years since I last put on any nail polish, haha. This is how it turned out;



Stamp time again!

I'm going to take it off later, because I have print tomorrow and nail varnish + chemicals + silk is probably not going to go well, but it's good practice for when I have a non-print project and can actually wear it. ^.^ I had to use silver paint because I don't have any white, and it's Sunday so the chemist is shut and I can't be bothered to go into town, because there's no buses on Sunday. Next, I need to get some nice pastel colours, and some stencils. I really want some like this;



They do quite a lot of different designs, and they're only 99p! I presume you just stick them on and paint over them...

In other news, I've found an awesome pair of white shoes that I'm going to buy to go with all my Lolita (and everything else)! They're about £30 inc. shipping, but look at how beautiful they are!


Huge heel, floral lace, chunky platform, oh my god!

Now I'm going to go and work out what I'm wearing tomorrow. I think they best way to make myself dress up is to pick out my outfit the night before. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment